Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sick.

Yeap. The almighty NY has fallen! Down with fever AND sore throat. Ugh. Talk about bad matches. I wonder which matchmaker paired these two fellas together! All they have been doing is fighting and wreaking havoc upon me, their 'landlord' and making me suffer the consequences! Evil much? Anyway, I think it's because I've been over-doing the spicy-o-meter. I've been having something spicy to eat at lunch EVERYDAY for the past few weeks, plus, according to the ever-observant-boyfriend, I haven't been drinking much water*how would he know! Must be spying on me at my house! Eeeeks!* and not to mention the 'fantastic' weather.

Anyway, that seems to have invited the recently paired couple - Mr. Fever and Ms. Sore Throat to a long stay in MY body. After two days of living under one roof, seems that Mr. Fever couldn't stand Ms. Sore Throat. Why? He moved out! To my apparent 'joy', Ms. Sore Throat seems to be letting out her grief on ME. I would go to sleep thinking that my throat is getting better, and wake up an hour later to find that it's as if someone has just raked it with fish bones or something! Goodness. I have been drinking more water than I've been drinking in the past few, I don't know, months, everyday? Not to mention the times I've been to the loo!

Just yesterday, while I was asleep, I had the sudden urge to wake up and...PEE. That, has NEVER happen before in my life. I swear! This is really bumming me out.

On the good side of falling sick, I have noticed that Dizie is actually a really good brother! On the first night I was sick, he actually took the time to bring me towels and cold water for me to put on my forehead to absorb my body heat*physics stuff* Then, he was really cute when fed me WATER from the cup. Hahahahahah. I know. I'm such a princess when I'm sick. Actually, I'm a princess even when I'm not sick. xD Yesterday, he tried to make me sleep early by making deals after deals after deals with me. He even wanted my phone! Just because I kept sms-ing and he was scared I wouldn't go to sleep because of the sms-es.

Thank you Dizie! For being such a good brother! I love you! =D *just don't hug me. unless I tell you to. -_-*

Thank you Mum and Dad. Nevermind if you wake me up when I'm about to go to sleep. It just shows that you care. Hahahaha. *Sam's words* Anyway, it's good to know that you guys care. =D

I better run. Dinner time soon. Going to see what mum is cooking up. NO PORRIDGE PLEASE! I've been having nothing but porridge for 2 WHOLE DAYS!

P.S I named sore throat as a 'Ms.' because it's more bitchy than fever is. I think.

12 comments:

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

hmm... still sick??? or izit love sick?? XD

с н ι e й z ` said...

o-o. who's zebby? XD. LOL. i think love sick overules sick :3. blaaah.

steph, are u sexist or waht? XD. *referring to the last part/sentence of yout post* =.=

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

hmm... since it's love sick ar.. wad eva med or water oso no use edi arl.. eheh.. go find sam.. XD

Disturbed Archangel said...

Uncle Harvey >>
Thanks. =) yeah. I know! Maybe it's just those kinda once in a blue moon thing?

Ehm. Going to try with my SPM results. Don't worry! I will definitely try to come down laa. xD

Rach >>
Sick laa duummmmy. Love sick your head.

Chienz >>
Uh. He's uncle harvey chienz. Remember? In Singapore. Last year. Swt. You people. Enough with the love sick thingy. =.= I'm not sexist laa. Bitchy, well, girls ARE usually more bitchy can guys what! It's thr truth. =.=

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

not love sick mer??? u sure anot... dun need to pretend n shy in front of us k.... hmm... u were nvr shy after all... XD so how's yr love sick condition now??? ^^

с н ι e й z ` said...

ooh. uncle harvey xD. uh. the sg thing. i soo wanna go with you again lehs :3 cause i miss teh ..

mrt rides..

x.x

weird. i know.
blaaaah. i just missed teh mrt rides :3

Disturbed Archangel said...

Chienzy! Don't be weird! How about the next time we're down in Singapore, I'll leave you in the mrt station for the whole day and come and pick you up when it closes? Okay? Hahahahahahaha.

Love sick your head. >.>

с н ι e й z ` said...

ROFL. nuuuu !
that'd be too much xD
it'll ruin the rides for mee xD
mhm. i think we'll just travel around sg with mrt and only mrt =D

ahahhahaahhh xD. yaaay ~
so ! when will we be heading down to sg? XD

melanie(: said...

This is ironic. Here I am, wishing that I would have a driver to fetch me everywhere so that I don't have to wait for traffic.

On the other hand, Chienz is DYING
to get on the MRT.

SUCH IRONY! *runs around covering my ears and rampaging through town like a mad cow o.o*

с н ι e й z ` said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOL ! xD

ahahahhaahhahahahahahaha xD.
that was so funny :3

poopx. if i dont have anyone to hang out with me in teh mrt rides,
you're teh chosen oneee ! =D

on second thought.
since you're rampaging around the town like a mad cow,
maybe not o-o.

too much drama o-o..

Disturbed Archangel said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. MOMOK ISH A COW! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Fat cow. xD

Chienzy. You forgot. We'd have to walk too. =.= ny no likey walkey.

с н ι e й z ` said...

>.> as if i like to walk also <.<