I don't know why, but I'm having a heartache again.
Why is it when everything is seemingly perfect in my life, I still feel as if something's missing, but I just can't put my fingers on what it is.
You know, it seems like I've lost my ability to rhyme. It's getting harder and harder for me to write. Is it because I've been delirously happy these days? I used to be able to just rhyme my way outta anything when I was still down and depressed. But now, sigh. I hate having a "writer's block". Well, I'm not exactly a writer. Sigh. Who the hell cares anyway?
Argh. What the fuck am I talking about!
Nevermind. I'll take a stab at being cheerful. =)
Today, I had a wonderful day. I was smiling throughout the whole day, at school, at the gym, at home. =) Oh. I went for a gym session. Did lots of really cool exercises on really awesome machineries. Sweated profusely, something that hasn't happened to me in about a month, still, got praised by my trainer, Scholes. =) Scholes isn't his real name, it's a nickname from his bosses. His real name, is K.E. Reminded me of kinetic energy. Guess I'm spending way too much time obssessing over stuff like that. Anyway, Scholes is a really funny guy and I think we'll get along great, seeing that he has an excellent sense of humour. =) Anyway, after gym, I came home, took a nap, watched the telly for about an hour and started to go through my homework. Hours later, here I am. Typing this. Joy. =)
Bloody hell. I hate PMS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i hate having this cronic pain in my back (-_-)
=/ why is that? You should probably get it checked out or something.
Post a Comment