Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Short One.

I am SO not supposed to be doing this right now, but I'm feeling guilty that I have abandoned my dear blog for such a long time. So, this is just going to be a short update on life. =)

School's good, I guess, homework's fine. I can manage, well, of course I can, because I'm starting to slack off again. Yesterday was the first time ever that I didn't finish my math homework.*In college. God knows how much math homework I owe Mr. Kean! Hahahahahhahah!* Kinda ashamed of myself. =/ Oooh. Had further math test last week, am hoping to get an A, so Mickey will have to treat me to shark's fin AND abalone. Hahahahahha. Now you can't deny it! >=D

Ehm. Chien, I don't care whatever shit you're having on monday, but you are coming with me to school. I'm skipping classes, so you should too! I don't care what you say. La la la la la! Can't hear you! If you want, we could hang out later. Maybe catch a movie or something. But YOU ARE DEFINITELY COMING ON MONDAY!

So, folks! There's all there is and there isn't anymore! For now, at least. I have been procrastinating! Watching dvds and not studying for tomorrow's further math test. I BETTER NOT FAIL!

Oh. Bugger.

11 comments:

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

hah.. you fail?? muz be jokin.. XDDD you have been dating also...not onlydvds.. XDDDD...

с н ι e й z ` said...

R.O.F.L
OMG RACHEL !
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD
i LOVE that onee !

ahahahahahah xD.

swt. no wonder you call me to check out your blog laa =.=
i thought u have some sort of an "announcement" to make :3
sigh. what shit laa.
really its shit wat.
stoopid shit = SPM.
i'm so screwed okay =.=
might as well swim in shit.
swt. how come all "shitshitshit" =.=

swt. anyways.
really in deep shit leh !
i really dont feel like going.
i dont wanna let my parents down again laa..

Disturbed Archangel said...

dating your head laa. i'm not his girlfriend also. swt. he didn't ask laa. swt. die laa you rachel.

CHIEN. You WON'T disappoint them one laa! Have faith in yourself!

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

dun talk nonsense lar k chien. ur results are better den mine so much k. if u wanna compare i will kill you. just let it be lar. it is done edi arl. don't worry so much lar k. ^^

swt. i oso nvr say u are his gf. u wan izit? XDDD.

с н ι e й z ` said...

swt. really laa.
i've had this dream you know.
that i would fail smth.
i think its bio if i'm not mistaken.
omg laaa. it was SOOOOOOO real !
and i woke up. feeling so DAMN depressed you know.
not even realising that it was a dream for a few minutes >.>

omg laaaa. x.x

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

understand. i also kinda like had a night mare on spm results. that time it really freaked me out man.scary like mad. XD. but after all it is just a dream alr k. don't think so much arl k. you will do fine de lar k. no worries lar k. don't scare urself for no reason k. not worth doing so.

с н ι e й z ` said...

i know !!
but you know. my dreams, bits and pieces that shows smth that happened in real life de hor..

quite a lot of them really came true de okay...

if none of them came true, i wouldnt be freaked out =.=

sigh. i dont really mind what shit i got for spm. i'm just worried that the "shit" would disappoint parents la. x.x

Disturbed Archangel said...

chienz. Don't worry so much! You have to know that whatever the results are, you're parents will still love you. Everything the same. Darn. Quoting books again. Anyway, my point is, so what? They're just results that are already in the past for us. So just relax!

melanie(: said...

EH! Call me when you get your results! AND NO LYING TO ME ABOUT IT! >_>

Disturbed Archangel said...

Omokie wanna know? Omokie will have to come back! If not. I'll lie my way to heaven about it! Nyahahahahhaha.

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

nian ying will alwiz lie abt it de lar k.. XDDD

dun worry. sumtimes my dreams also like reality. it came true. damn scary.