Finally. Results. What I've been working for for the past two years.*Not really. Only started studying like. A month before. Hahahahaha*
Anyway, my results totally sucked. Darn. Maybe it's like karma. What you sow is what you reap. Since I didn't study as much as I did for PMR, I didn't get full A's. Sigh. Maybe I should go appeal. I hate the 'B'! It serves no other purpose than uglifying my results slip! Argh. So frustrated with it! )=
Results are as following.
8 A1's.
2 A2's. (Chinese, EST)
1 B3. (Malay)
Argh.
Bloody B. I hate hate hate hate hate it!
On a different note, I cannot believe that I got an A for my Chinese! Awesome! I've always thought that I'd get a B or even *gasp* C for it, but I got an A! Yeessss! Now mummy can't say that my Chinese is bad. Hahahahahahahahaha.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
=D
swt. don't grumble over ur results. it's good enough edi k.
Its more than okay! If only i can get 8a1s. T.T I only take 9 subjects. of which, i already sat for one. -.- and got an A2. -.- So that means STRAIGHT As!! >_<
ignore steph. she is jz not unhappy coz "someone" did better than her in everything. XDDDD.
Darn you Rach. >.> Nyek nyek nyek. That's what happens when you go over to Singapore Omokie. Sigh. Should I appeal or not? Mummy is asking me to go appeal.
go appeal lar. i've got another fren also gonna appeal. so u can jz give it a try lar. no harm after all. hehe. dun so rude to me. later i simply say things here i dunno de ar. XDDDD.
UNCLE HARVEY!! DON"T CALL ME OMOKIE! >_>
*glares at steph* all your fault. the whole omokie thing is getting infectious. damn.
and nope, i'm taking the higher malay paper instead. SHALL SCORE A1 this time even if it KILLS ME!
heyaz... Naked gal...hehehe JK JK... ur result is good la ok... compare to many others out there..hehe appreciate it k! and smile!! hehe i long time din talk to u di a...hehe great time in library today
aiyer.... wad u all do in the library ar??? XDDD. must be some cencorsed stuff... 18sx things ler.. XDDDD
of course i will :D:D
OOOI. Blog leh!
Post a Comment