Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Add-On.

Remember the two Malay ladies I was talking about? Here they are.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Y, the one in yellow beside mummy, the one in white with a mane, whoops! I mean highlighted hair. Hahahahha. She is so going to kill me if she sees this. xD Mummy was taking a stand for justice! *for toilet privileges as well.* Hahahahhaa.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

W, guarding the door to the toilet as if her life depended on it. Momok was so irritated that she pinched her ass! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can say whatever I want because OMOKIE is back in Singapore now. Therefore, I'm untouchable! xD

7 comments:

melanie(: said...

Its so clear that ITS NOT MY HAND LOR! >_> Stupid nianch. YOU SHALL PERISH!!

Disturbed Archangel said...

it IS your hand you moron! You were holding it out to get a tissue from mummy! Ooops! I mean, you were trying to pinch that lady's ass! Don't deny it!

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

i think it muz be nian ying's idea to do so right???? XD

Disturbed Archangel said...

Your head man. Lol.

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

eww... only nian ying alone will do such things..XDDDD

Disturbed Archangel said...

Yucks! Uncle Harvey! Don't go putting ideas into our heads! You don't know who might be lurking around...waiting to pinch YOUR ass. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH. xD Okay, it would probably be Ngau So. Hahahahahah. xD

I know Rachel wanna pinch SOME guy's ass~~

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

nian ying is so sick... XDD