What does it mean to cheat?
I have never gone out on a date with someone other than my boyfriend at the time. But does cheating include not putting your heart and soul into the relationship to make it work? Does cheating include falling out of love with your guy and into the loving arms of another?
'Just don't cheat on me.'
I guess I don't exactly have the best history on that alone. I used to think that cheating only includes things like dating two men at the same time. How naive can I be, right? But now I know better.
Hey, I might not be the best person to look for if you want loyalty or dependability. But mark my words, if you mean enough to me, I'd fight as hard as hell to resist oncoming temptations and stay true to you and myself.
I swear.
'Just don't cheat on me.'
I'll never forget how a mere sentence made me start thinking.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
i cant define cheating... >.< but there was once... i split wiv him last time... but still had feelings... still talk.. then somehow or rather, dis guy "stepped" in... and he got angry n say i betrayed him... =.= so,wad u did was basically edi cheating on him... XDDDDD
For me i don't mind my girl going out with another guy for a date.Cause everybody got their own privacy and life...They got the right to go out with anybody..=D And we can't control someone's life ..
whoa. its a DATE leh yu khim. not as in go out for fun or smth. DATE is soo much diff >.> it marks a start of their relationship to grow even further >.>
now thats, what i will not tolerate with.. xD. that is, if i have a real boyfriend laa =.=
hmm... that's a DATE ler... not jz any goin-out thing... that's way too much... untolerable...cant accept it no matter wad... ^^
yeah i know. I don't want to cheat. I don't wanna. Barghh. This is pure idiocy.
Hmmm..date...so?I don't really mind tho.Like just going out it's kinda boring ..date ...hehe..much more fun you know?
And..i'm kinda stuck ler...date and going out with girls.ZzzZ..Somebody help me
HAHA
swt.. first time eva i hear someone say they don't mind their lover to go on dates with others... =.=
swt. Big Mama, you'll know when you start dating. =)
swt... he will hate it by then..
Haha,i won't.Not really in the mood these days.
Post a Comment