Friday, February 09, 2007

Deep.

Where's 'the line' between 'friends' and 'more than friends'?

What if, someone crosses 'the line' and you realise that all the while, you've been waiting for that to happen? And all the while, you knew that you'd enjoy it?

What happens, if you cared 'too much'?

Since when did I resort to stooping so low, as to be a girlfriend to someone who I'm not even sure that I have feelings for?

I promised myself. The 10th one would be special. I would love him with all my heart. And yet, what am I doing here?

When will I have the courage to stop all the shenanigans?

More importantly, where in the world are my principles?

Chemistry, frisson. Where the hell were you when you were supposed to be here?

Conversation, understanding. Without them, I'd be better off dead and there's only one person that can give them to me. What should I do?

In the end.

I'm the fool.

For trying to trick myself into believing something I knew that wasn't true all along.

For trying to delude myself from what my mind has been tellng me for ages.

Why?

Why am I doing this to myself?

27 comments:

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

there's only a very thin between friends n sumthin more den frens... and dis stupid line is barely noticable...XD understand what you trying to say.. it's hard to interpret it...

if it's juz us alone thinking in that manner... then in the end we'll only be getting rejection... so it's like alwiz holding us back.. not sure whether should we make the next move fr tat step onwards... its hard...

we'd be longing for this to happen at one moment... but once it happened... it isnt the way u want it to be...

sumtimes i wonder why cant they just get straight to the point... make their position clear... and not beat around the bush... XD

stupid guys... XD

Disturbed Archangel said...

Yeah. I know. But from a guy's point, they may be insecure too. That's why. I mean. What are we supposed to do? March right up and look them straight in the eye, then say, 'Hey. I think I'm in love with you.'?

Don't worry. I can't even understand myself. Not expecting you people to understand me. Sigh.

I wish frisson wasn't such a blessing and a curse at the same time.

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

i mean it's hard to interpret friendliness... ^^ don't say u... i myself oso don't really understand myself after all... XD

if we'd march up n say such thing they think we're desperate.. =.= insecure??? we feel that too wad.. not just them alone....

so, who is the one you were waiting for??? XD

Yu Khim said...

OLA!Guy not stupid okay...except for me XD hahaha..

Hmmm..just be yourself..follow the flow!And..about the 10th guy thingy...still got how many to go?=S

You need not to march right up and tell him that you love him...but you can march right up and tell me how you gonna kick my ass instead.hahaha

Don't make the first move..just wait and see the situation.Follow your heart.

So..who is the one you waiting for?hmmm

Disturbed Archangel said...

Hahahahaha. Don't so 8 laa you people. Rachel you should know what. xD I know laa. Sigh. I follow one principle and one principle alone: Girls should never be the one chasing a guy.
Past experiences have proved to be disastrous.

Yu Khim said...

Hahaha...damn bad la now...fione i will never say a thing already.#ZIP#

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

true... it's better to just follow the flow and not make the first step.. XD but ar, what if he's waiting for your hint ler??? XD

i know lar... i know both sides of the story tim... XD so what are you gonna do about it??? you've been waiting for it for some time... and now.... so wads yr decision???

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

sigh....

Disturbed Archangel said...

know both sides never tell me laa. you're a damn good friend man. lol. i have no idea.

с н ι e й z ` said...

OMG RACHEL. BOTH SIDES?!

TELL MEEE ! XDDDDDDDD

sigh. i'm doing this to myself too. i've come to this point, that i dont really care if i really love someone or not. i just want. that temporary happiness.

screw eternity. screw true love.
i'm going to be miserable. >.>

ANYWAYS.
give it more time laa.
go with your feelings.
eventually,
they'll tell you what to do.
*winks*

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

i baru know only de.... cant tell here lar... both parties oso here... not good lar... XD

agree wiv chien... ^^ sumtimes i just duwanna know nor care whether i like dat someone or not... just wanna be appreciated... just wanna smile... just duwanna get hurt... just need someone to care... dat's all... ^^

ya this might sound so stupid... XD but it's true though... after going through so many things... just get someone who wont hurt you.. dat's all... ^^

just be sure of your own feelings den... things will work out... XD

Yu Khim said...

APA la you sin chan ...temporary happiness=.=

Well..guy and girls all they want is...what they call that again?..ermmm...insurance or something.Cause most of them feel insecure you know?I don't want to keep emphasize about the follow the flow and heart part..but yeah ...it's good to do that ..it's a matter of time!unless you feel real old already like ME!=S

Disturbed Archangel said...

Lol. You people. At this point. I don't really wanna think about it. But my brain seems to be working for someone else other than me. Swt. Yesterday I felt so insecure leh. Totally no mood. Sigh. You know what? I damn stupid. I told sam that I don't feel like celebrating valentines day. He got so pissed at me. Swt laa.

с н ι e й z ` said...

[Chien >> Yu khim & Rachel]
OMG INSURANCE UR HEAD LAA XD

its ASSURANCE.

>.> smack your head ahh..

OMG rachel ! i thought i'm the only one who's stooping THAT low xDD. haahahah xD. sigh. big msms would never understand de laa. rhis is what happens when one got sooo sick of waiting for that perfect true love. who got sick of getting hurt. =]

and i see rachel understands me XD

[Chien >> Steph]
Swt. you're not wrong laa.
i feel that way too. chin too.
swt. almost everyone lo. isaac too.
swt. told me that its his 1st yr w/o a date. o-o. xD. nobody seems to have the mood for any special days. Relax laa. you'll be fine =] <3

Disturbed Archangel said...

Lol. I hope you're right. Right after his little outburst, he didn't mention ANYTHING at all about Valentines. =/

I almost always spend Valentines alone. Remember last year? Hua Bing wanted to invite us out to dinner. Then our moms scolded us like mad. Even accused us of lying. I remember I was so pissed.

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

no worries... my experience on valentines all these while aint good after all... XD i'll celebrate wiv u lar k... ^^

of course i understand lar... coz i m so sick of waiting and getting hurt after hurt... XD u should know wad i mean rite chien??? ^^

spending valentine alone is ntg de lar... d worst thing dat could eva happen is break up durin valentines... XD i hope u wont..^^

don't worry edi alr... you'll be fine de lar k.... just let it flow by itself....

Disturbed Archangel said...

Que sera, sera.
Whatever will be, will be.

I think i learnt this from Peng. =)

Yu Khim said...

CHIEN,it's insurance lA!hahahaha
Nian Ying,Don't be so sad girl.You still got your friends

YO!people...nothing wrong celebrate valentine alone what.DO you know who i celebrate with every year?my friend s and defitnately bunch of gay lo,hahaha..we have a lot of fun tho.ahahaa

Ei,you know what?Let's go celebrate together?XD OKAY?haha...=/

AND SIGH AGAIN,i been single till now ..never had a girl friend before you know?Don't make me feel zhi pei already please !hahahah

с н ι e й z ` said...

ROFL. do you realise you're like the ONLY guy in here? XD ahahahahah xD. rofl.

yah. true. there's nothing wrong celebrating valentines alone. i've been going through the whole thing alone for 17 yrs. >.> not 17 yet laa. but this would be the 17th xD.

swt. yeah. i do understand how it feels like rach =].

swt yeah. i rmb the hua bing thing =.= and he invited me to go again. walao. just because i can get chin to go with him too. wth. i'm so sick of being used lo. and wth. why my close friends are all gorgeous chicks?! >.>

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

i know i'm hot k... dun so sad k chien.. XDDDDD

i'd rather celebrate alone.. i feel much happier... nicer.. eheh.. save money summo u noe... XD

aiy, he'a a guy lai de mer??? i tot gal bor... XD

Disturbed Archangel said...

LOLOLOL! YU KHIM IS A GIRL. AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. xD

No laa. There's nothing wrong with spending Valentines alone. It's just that, I want something more out of life, I don't want to just sit back and let things run it's course naturally. I don't want to leave my life in the hands of 'fate', if there's truly such a thing.

Lol. Now he likes chin chin? O______o Ehm. Perasan alert. Rachel why always also like that one. xD

Yu Khim said...

OMFG!WHat makes you think that i'm a girl?LOL?

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

i hope he's a girl after all... XD then it'd be nicer wad rite.. ^^ agree???? XD

hm... i know... i also wanna control things and not let fate control my destiny... but sumtimes it's better to do sumthin than not doing anythin... XD but do too much oso not good de wor.. ^^

aiyo he gal or guy oso no diff de lar... XD

с н ι e й z ` said...

LOL. ahahahah xD SEE ! everyone wants YOU to be a girl yu khim ! XD
then it'll be an ALL GIRL'S WORLD XP.

rofl. yeh mer. all girls song maa :3 then we get to have heart to heart talks. uhm. more deeper ones laaaaa. *stares at yu khim* xDD.

swt. totally. perasan alert >.>
rachel ahh. control your perasan-ness a bit xD.
later ppl run away then set lehs :3

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Yu Khim said...

LOL...since when rachel has issues with me?GRR!hahaha..but it's okay la.haha

SO...we're zhi mui right?RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?haha...WHen you girls go out that time SHOPPING...MUST give me a call you know?Cause i want to camwhore with you all like all the girls NORMALLY camwhore when they're in the shopping mall especially in the TOILET!HAHAHA.DEAL?

And Chien ar.Control your perasan-ness a bit too la!hahaha

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

why toilet??? so many places to go u wan toilet??? haha... u muz be a toilet cleaner den... XD

i hav no issues wiv anyone YET.. ^^

hmm... chien is more perasaan lar k...

Yu Khim said...

HAHA,agree!Chien ~sigh