Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tagged.

IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE ?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.

Opening Credits: Jimmy Eat World - Kill
I AM saddistic! =D Oh crap. Don't tell me I'm going spend my life moping over some guy I was in love with and will never have! Oh the agony!

Waking Up: Jacky Cheung - Ru Guo Ai
Got it. I WILL brave on in the name of love! Come what may. Ignoring the first song. Talk about bad omens.

First Day At School: The All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight. I hope this means darkest hours of my past has ended? I must remain optimistic!

Falling In Love: Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye
Oh shit. No no no no no! My love life is doomed!

Fight Song: Avril Lavigne - Falling Down
Great, mocking me. I know I slip and fall even when I walk. Sheeesh. SonicStage, you're mean. What did I ever do to you but feed you more and more songs!

Breaking Up: My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
Yesh. I'm evil! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Prom: Janice - Li Jia Cu Zhou
What?! Asking me to run away from home during prom? My player is seriously messing with me man.

Life: Jay Chou - Bai Se Feng Che
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This is so touching! I know everyone will always be with me, wherever, whenever. =D I'm in love!

Mental Breakdown: Ashlee Simpson - Invisible
Exactly the way I want it to be when I have one.

Driving Far Away: The Fray - How To Save A Life
Driving far away...to learn how to save a life? Cool! I can save millions and millions of animals! =D Or people, at that. Lol.

Flashback: Justin Timberlake - My Love
Flashbacks are my love? Nooooo! I want to look forward!

Wedding: P.Diddy Ft. Christina Aguilera - Tell Me
I don't want your innocence
I don't want you to stutter
I don't want a commitment
I don't want you to suffer
I don't want your number
Baby, I want you to wonder
I want you to come up
Looking like something you wanna

Oh shit. Makings of a disastrous one for a hopeless romantic like me.

I'm the first, I'm the next, I'm the end
I'm the boss, in your thoughts, that'll make your mind bend
Look how I approach you, look how I expose you
The -- every move, now I know you
I don't wanna control you, I wanna console you
And do everything that I told you
Get high with me, come touch the sky with me
Fly with me, see life with new eyes with me
(Don't stop)
I'm the dream, I'm the one, I'm the reason you come
I'm a king, I'm a hung, I'm a beast
I'm the last thing your eyes see
The passion's inside me, it's yours
Now come try me, c'mon

This part though, is hot and sexy. =D

Birth of Child: Bethany Joy Lenz - When The Star Goes Blue
I'll be dancing around in a wedding gown when it comes? I hope not!

Final Battle: Corrine Bailey Rae - Like A Star
I'll shine like a star? w00ts! Finally! Something good! Hahahahhaha.

Death Scene: Jesse McCartney - Right Where You Want Me
In a coffin? Hahahahahahhahahaha! Yes. I can handle anything! Take me on a journey!

Funeral Song: 王蓝茵 - 恶作剧
No shit. It's a prank? I'm SO not dead people! Hahahhahahahahah!

End Credit: Anna Terheim Ft. Max Peezay - Bring It Down Like I
No idea what're they singing about, but I'm taking it as nobody can bring it down like I do! w00ts! One and only, baby!


Taggy:
Rachel

Chienz

Eng Joe*Get a blog and do this!*

Peng

Jascha*I wonder if you're reading this*

Elaine

taggied by Momok. OmgWtfBbq!

18 comments:

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

hm... what if my life is a show... i really don't know what songs yet though... lolx... wait alr... till i scroll through all the songs i have in my comp... if i have dat much time.. ^^ eh, what's peng gmail? give me.. ^^.. tq..

с н ι e й z ` said...

swt. why is my name on the list >.>
and when i was reading it? i was scratching my head throughout the whole post..

trying to figure out how does it work =.= swt.

dont blame me. i'm stoopid =D

so ! that'll exclude me from the list ! xDDD

Disturbed Archangel said...

no laaaa. read the instructions girls! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

с н ι e й z ` said...

dont caree dont careee =D

lol. btw, who's elaine .. =.=

Disturbed Archangel said...

swt. do it laa hun, it's fun! trust me. =D

she's a friend I met on korea trip.

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

it takes a long time to do it de ler... lazy o... ^^ summo so many steps.. u do alr... XD

с н ι e й z ` said...

ROFL. rachel ! xD

ahahahahh xD. i'll do if you'll be teaching me personally =D. uh. can explain from msn oso laa =.=

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

swt... u teach me first alr k... then only i'll do.. lol..

John Tan said...

oh no i'm tagged!!
hahahaha minny! lol pretty cool leh this idea. but quite dumb also =p hahahaha wei do it with me.I bet it'll be more fun doing it together.

с н ι e й z ` said...

omg . since when steph is...

MINNY ?! O_O

ahahahahahaahhhhahahaahhaahah xDDDD
sorry steph. cant hold back.

ahahahahahahhahahaahahahah =3
*laughter goes on and on :P*

Yu Khim said...

WHOA!look at the elephant laughing there...hahahahahaa

Disturbed Archangel said...

oihhhh! You people. this is EASY. You don't need to listen to the whole song laa. =.= Just get the track then fast forward it if you don't have the time. xD Thats what I did halfway through cuz I was going out for dinner. xD

Wheeee. Mickey! I already did it leh. Your turn! This is funny laa. Ehhhh. Chienzzzz. I've been minny since high school man. You didn't know?! Sheeeeesh. xD

Waaaaaaaa. Yu Khim ish sssssoooo MEAN!

с н ι e й z ` said...

stoopid yu khim.
thought he's teh ALMIGHTY cause he won me in some freaking stoopid msn game.
swt. lame laa >.>

well, who cares about him !
i'm soo much meaner than him. xD

swt. no i dont.
since when i know about eng joe and you <.<

Disturbed Archangel said...

Lol. He tried to make me play with him too. =.= But I said no. Hahahahahahahahaha. Say what I'm on his 'sapu' list. BLahhhh. You'll never get me to play! NEVER! Bwahahahahahahaha.

Lol. Call me laa. =D

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

swt... mickey n minny should get together??? XD.. right chien??? lol...

Disturbed Archangel said...

Rach. >.> Ffk me somemore trying to matchmake me and mickey?

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

matchmake u with mickey nicer ler.. hehe... it'd be interesting de ler.... it'll be a breaking news wor... XD

Disturbed Archangel said...

Hahahahahaha. I know. =)