Anyway, after much ado, my parents decided on Korea. Which was alright compared to the other choices.*shudders* However, we weren't really excited about the trip. Not even when we were boarding the plane. We were like. Okay. Fine. Korea. Yaay. So much for enthusiasm? Anyway, Korea trip, was much more fun than I expected it to be. We met really cool new friends, and I met Elaine, who is freakishly similar to me, as in personality and she's totally HOT too. =D Not to mention, Calvin, another Elaine, Karen, Bernie, Irene and Pui Yong. These, I reckon, are the best peeps to go on a vacation with! =D Alright. Now for the long overdues pictures during the trip. Oh. There's like 1000 plus pictures altogether, I just took some. Not even a quarter of it. I'm too lazy to post all the pictures. Who do you think I am? I frigging hardworking blogger? I DO have a life you know.
On the plane. As soon a we took off, I got my NEW Sony Cybershot T50 and took a picture of...

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
My SO MARRIED parents. They wasted no time and started to SLEEP.
Heh, actually, I took a really long nap too right after that. Momok claimed that I was a superb armrest-Nazi, much to my delight. =D
First place we visited, Momok took picture of me, right beside a public toilet. So SMART. But I look GOOOD. HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The stink shall not distract me! Well, actually, toilets there are SQUEAKY CLEAN.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
View in Korea is good, ya'know?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
On the bus, looking all pimp-ish. =D

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Please compare our lips. Momok's lips are like, bleeding man. That's because I punched her. Hahahahahah. Fine, I didn't. I'm not that violent yet. xD

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Does this look like a dragon's head to you? It doesn't to me. Looks more like a dog.
We were dropped down at the hotel at approximately, 5pm or 6pm, can't really remember. 5 freaking pm. That's not even dinner time! Goodness gracious, we were wondering what to do for more than 12 whole hours! Momok and I planned to go out to explore, but, we fell asleep and didn't wake up until after 10. Shucks. Then, we woke up to, CAMWHORE. Hahahahahaha. Dizie was sleeping like a dead log then.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Orgasmic Chocolate Pie! Marshmellow fillings that melts in your mouth and an outer layer of delicious chocolate. What's not to love?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Momok's intestines. Oops. I meant, maggie mee. Yeap. All the way from Malaysia to Korea. =D

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Try to decipher my lame masterpiece created out of boredom.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Wheee. Our names! On the window pane of FAME. =D
The next morning, we had ABALONE PORRIDGE as breakfast. Yes.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Funnily though, I couldn't find ANY traces of abalone even being there. Hahaha. It tasted good though. =D

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Mummy trying to figure out how to use dad's super terror camera. Mummy needs to be more tech savvy.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Awww. Smiling sweetly into the camera. Little did they know that there was a crocodile in the water, waiting to emerge. Hahahahahhahaha. Just joking.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Tu Di Gong. They're everywhere in Jeju Island. I wonder if Tu Di Po will seek revenge if she see's her husband hugging two young, hot girls. Hahahahahaha.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Look! A speaker disguised as a rock! Or is it a rock disguised as a speaker! This is confusing me. =/

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
On the way up. My legs look alright for once! =D
We were given the choice between the beach and the mountain, and being a bunch of beach fanatics, of course we opted for the beach!
Mum and Dad were walking in such a fast pace, we didn't know why. But now we do....

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Oh my goodness! We're in the public for goodness sake!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Shoot! Caught in the act!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And she waves in response. Hahahahahahahahahaha!
After a full blown mocking session, we descended the beautifully crafted stone steps to the beach, there, we found the women of Jeju Island working away. Dad showed us live abalone, octopus and sea cucumbers. I, uh, accidentally, uh, caught a 5 minute long footage of abalones, uh, copulating....I swear! I didn't know they were doing it! I was like, what! I'm filming abalone making love?! Yucks! Gross! Then I zoomed in. Hahahahahahhahahahaha!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Trying to pose like an American Top Model. Yeah yeah. I know I ain't tall enough.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Momok looks so seeeexxxxxaaaaaay! Wheeeee! My little wittle baby sister is growing uppppp! Awwwww. *pinches momok's cheeks*

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Dizie with Teddy Bear(Santa Version)! So adorable!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Tried to take a nicer picture, but the elavator door waits for no one. Shucks.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Bunny muffs that I bought at the end of the day! Adorable!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
It's SO adorable even momok couldn't resist it!
Oh. We went for a meal called the Emperor's Meal, translated from Chinese, Huang Ti Chan.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I don't really see the point of photographing it AFTER we ate it all. Dizie!
We were in Seoul, by the way. After the meal, we went to a Museum of Natural History, I think. I can't remember. Was too bored. Mummy was listening to the guide so raptly that she didn't notice that we put all of the flyers they gave us into her hoodie. Hahahahahha. She was like zombie-fied. Yeah. Mummy is BORING. Nyahahahahahahah. Anyway, at night, while we were watching King Kong on the telly, Dad phoned and asked us to look out from the window. It was frigging SNOWING! Previous posts have obviously shown you my joy at that happening. So, moving on with the pictures! I've got like 100 more to go.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Pretty snow.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The gloves makes my hand look distorted.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Under a snow-covered but sad excuse of a tree. Skimpy like nuts.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Goodness! I was pelted with snow by that kid in red! Get him! Hahahahhahaha.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Whooooooa. Cool shit. I have an ORB in my hands. xD

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Such a camwhore. Just stopped to go to the restroom, and I can't resist taking pictures!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
In a battle ship. Heating myself up. It was raining AND snowing at the same time. You can't imagine how cold it was.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Despite that, us youngsters still had the spirit to trek up a small hill! We rock!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Isn't snow the prettiest thing? Even though it is, pretty things are always deadly.
I would now like to show you a picture of a dead animal which freezed to death, but I don't think I want to. Hahahahahaha.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
From this photo, you can totally tell that dizie is an amateur in taking photos.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
We went to a park. It was the prettiest place I've ever seen during the whole trip.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Perfect shot. I love this picture. I don't know why, but it relaxes me.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Momok is adorable~~

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Now now, you can't forget about me!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
More trees covered in snow!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Note: Two lovebirds spotted ahead.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I'm bringing SexyBack with my Sexy-Burberry-Styled-Legs! Hahahahahahhahahhahahhah!
The next day, we went skiing!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Momok looks COOOOL.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
So does Mom and Dad.
Whereas I,

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Look like a FUGLY RETARD. Oh my god!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Little kids learning to ski! So charming!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
You can't ski without these babies!
Alright. When it was almost time to pack up, Momok, Mom and Dad and I planned to go up right to the top and ski down for one last time. However, Mummy was SERIOUSLY slow. So when we reached the top, we sat and waited for them. There were a bunch of people behind us learning how to ski. One by one they came out. And ski-ed down the beginner's slope. While I was yakking away with Momok, someone crashed into me, instinctively, I squealed and looked behind to see who OR what it was. I was....STARING INTO SOME GUY'S CROTCH. Oh my god. Embarrassed like shit! Lol.
Why do things like this always happen to me! He looked hot though, I remember, Hahahahahaha.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
It was one of the guys from this group who crashed into me.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The 'kiddies' in the tour.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Rice Milk! Something that I drank every single day throughout the whole trip. Yummy!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
So adorable! I wish someone would give me one of these.
We went bowling at night, at some place connected to the hotel. By the way, the hotel is way cool!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Mummy's ass while bowling.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Dizie's ass while bowling.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And lastly, Momok's ass while bowling!
*starts humming: I like big butts and I cannot lie~~*

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Learning how to make kimchi. =D Domestic goddess, no?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Group photo of us in traditional Korean clothings.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Elaine, Momok and I.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Mummy dearest and darling daughters!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Momo's weird pose.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
My penguin pose.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The Johor-ians and the Subang-ians.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Elaine and I. The other me! =D

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Eric and I. He's cute, isn't he?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The girls: Elaine, Karen, Mel and I.
The odd one out: Calvin.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Dad acting cool! Mum staring in disbelief. Hahhahahahaah.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
White Ginseng. Now, how often do you see this?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
We had Ginseng Rice in Chicken for lunch.
Looks ugly I know. Tastes, like, nutritious stuff.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Oihhhh! What you pointing at! Sei pervert! Hahahahahahha.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I like the hat! Regretting my decision of not buying it. T.T

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Tallest ice-cream I've ever seen. I know. I'm so ulu!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Starbucks! Korean-stlye baby!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Funnnnny name for a shop! Shit. My sense of humuor is souring.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
If they like nude, why are they selling clothes at all? Hahahahahahahahah.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Oh my goodness. What are they insinuating!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
They love ME! Even in Korea! Wheeeeee!
Right after this picture, an old man, he's a photographer I think. He approached me and told me to pose in the middle of the street for him. Hahahahahahahaha. After that, he showed me the picture and said I-PO-YO, which means beautiful in Korea. Totally made my day man! =D

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Talk about bad names for shops. Asking you to les more, Rachel!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Starbucks wannabe.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Wanted to go get some sexy lingerie, but we were in a hurry. Shucks.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Calvin and I on the bus. Elaine and Karen's hands apparently, couldn't resist missing out. xD

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Walker Hill. Pretty lights. Couldn't go into the casino. That sucked.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I'm telling you! She's always getting away with bizzare poses!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Mummy the thoughtful bunny. xD

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Next, we went to Lotte World.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Went on a total of, 3 rides. Okay, 4. But one was lame, so it didn't count. We got conned by Momok! She told us the last ride was a roller coaster ride! Sheeeeesh!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Giant Loop-ers!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And I snagged a monkey-suited hottie of my own. *nudge nudge wink wink*

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Eric and I.
Mum was so insensitive, she just had to go like:'Waaa. Take ALONE with him.' Geeeeez. Thanks SO much mom.
Later, we came out and camwhored. We actually ran outside to get drinks from 7-11 without wearing any coats. Just our one layer of clothing. It was crazily...fun. Hahahahaha.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
In the lobby.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
In Elaine and Bernie's room.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
We were on the way to the airport, took a ferry across and we fed seagulls! Nice shot, ain't it!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Gold-plated toilet sign! Uber grand!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
With our main tour guide at the airport.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Message I've always wanted to tell my family. =)
7 comments:
Some pictures ok..and some pictures are blur..and i am certainly not a dead log..zzz..nice pictures though..like Mom the thoughtfull bunnny..and you do think eric's cute...aha! ADMITTED..so does momok.LOL
lol.. so u asking me les more arl? les wiv who o... u izit?? can de... if sam doesnt mind?! XD wad a stupid decision dat u didnt buy dat white cap... its so nice.. ^^
Dizie,
you WERE like a frigging log. Lol. I never said he wasn't cute!
Rach,
Lol. Me? Nawwww. Aiyor. I'm not qualified or experienced enough to les with you laa! I know! I am so regretting it. T___T It was cheap tooooooooo! Arghhh.
What with your penguin pose?hahaha..you should buy that white cap!momok..what ae weird name!haha
Lol. I know it's funny laa. =.= Can't a person just WANT to act like a penguin once in a while? xD
Hey! it's a term of affection! take that back yong yu khim! Nobody but me gets to mock my sister's weird ass nicknames!! I chose them! Xp
i see...so..do you have a weird nick name huh penguin?oops...i think you just got yourself a nick name...hahahahaha
=.^ Penguin is chuin laa soh lou.
Post a Comment