Whoa. It's been a while, haven't it? I am so sorry that I haven't posted in quite a while, but it wasn't done intentionally! I swear. Anyway, since then, I've patched things up with Chienz, and I think we're doing great. =)
Hmm. Ahh. I've started college at Taylors as well. College life, well, it's nothing like you see in TV. It's not easy. Heck, it's even harder than life in high school. You can say I had a complete shock when I figured out college is going to be way more exhausting that high school. Why? Well,
1. I can NEVER, I repeat, NEVER skip school OR classes.
- Bugger. If I skip even one, I'd have a hell lotta trouble with catching up. Plus, I don't think I want to spend time explaining to lecturers why I wasn't in class.
2. My classes start at 8, and...wait for it, ends at about 3. EVERYDAY.
- It wouldn't be such a pain in the ass if it wasn't because of the bloody traffic congestion we have everyday in the blessed area I happen to live in and despise*most of the time*, Subang Jaya. Anyway, my point is, I have to wake up at 6.30, earlier than I had to back in high school! Duration of classes are one hour per lesson. I would say that it's a long time, but I don't really think it is, as time passes like a shooting star when I'm in class. I don't know why, but it feels like that. Maybe it's because I'm still new and one hour will soon seem like hell to me.
3. Break time is only an hour per day.
- For someone as princessy as I am, one hour is simply, not enough! I need at least 10 minutes to figure out where to have lunch, 10 minutes to walk to the place if it's far, 10 minutes to locate AND wait for people who would be lunching with me, 40 minutes to finish up my food. Hello? Can anyone say, too much for too little time!
4. Classes are fun, but needs a lot of participation and thinking.
- We in Malaysian public schools have always been spoon fed with information that we need to know in order to get A's in SPM and all we do is just absorb the knowledge and regurgitate when the time comes. We've been doing that for the past 12 years. So, it's kinda hard to adjust when we're asked to justify for every answer we choose to pick, which basically means we need to do a hell lotta reading. Which just sucks. You know me. Full-fledged lazy bum! And I'm proud of it! =D
Anyway, it's not as bad as it seems. I got to make new friends and I've met someone new*not exactly new, but still, seeing him in a new light counts, right?* and I think we have something going on. =)
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
College sounds like high school life to me. Only that I get to skip school whenever I want. Easy to catch up if you revise on your own.
Hmm. You probably would have a wee bit problem with that since you're a self proclaimed lazy bum and everything. Oh well, TOODLES!
>.> that's YOUR high school. Not exactly when all the textbooks are sold out and restocking takes about a month. Bloody hell. >.>
Ehm. Do remember that you are one too! Bwahahahahahha.
aiyo... don't need to argue lar... both of you are the same!!! xD
u need books to study de mer?? i tot u only need sam??? lolx...
Sei yeh ar you! No laa. I need YOU to study only. xD Eh! You got blog is it! Bagi URL! =D C'mon, you know you want to!
where in the world i got blog o.. ahha... but i might start one if i have the time... hehe... stop cursing me lar u... lol... erm... dunno who said go library study but in the end dunno go where de ar... lol.. i only hav google acc.. not blog.. if got wil definitely giv u d url de... hehe... on9 wad lar u... go study lar.. xD
Swt. I went to photostat book laa. I got study one man. Ask eng joe laa. He studied with me also. xD
Faster start one! Give me the url also! Goooooo! I will stop cursing you if you start one. You lehh! Study laa. Online what laa! xD
start one very ma fan lar... muz update lar... think of the url name arl... u think for me alr... then mayb i will... lol.. eng joe??? as if he will study.. lol
Lol. Rach! What's you URL! Hand it over. xD He did! He was doing further math! Don't so bad laa you. Say people don't study. As if you got study like that. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
wahahha... i wanna say ar... blek... cant mer.. lol...
Post a Comment