I did it. I've finally broke up with him. I don't know what made me do it but I'm certainly thankful for it because I'm free again. I don't have to report about my life to anyone anymore. Well except for the occasional talk with poops. It was probably because of the fact that I couldn't take feeling suffocated anymore. I am a free spirit. I can't stand being tied down. I won't compromise when my freedom is on the line. Anyone who is close to me should know that. Him of all people, should know that. Time after time, he has tried again and again to control me. I can't take it anymore.
What Chien said is right. For a couple to be together in the long run, their views on money would have to be similar. Me and him? Hello? Can you say north and south? Things would get pretty complicated in the future with that issue. I personally think that for a couple to be together, they would have to have at least something in common. I know that this might not be everyone's cup of tea but I need similarities. Look at my past relationships, I had nothing in common with all those guys. And you wonder why we lasted as long as we did. Sheesh. I need a guy who can always make me laugh and not bored. I don't wanna spend my life nodding off to sleep while he talks because he just doesn't know what is interesting to me. I gave him a year. A year to know what interests me. He knows them, but he just didn't make the initiative to find out more about it and discuss them with me. At least I know I did that. His interest was solely in games and I made the effort to download all those games and play them with him. No matter how bored and dissapointed I got when he doesn't play with me *he's a gamer and he trains a hell lot faster than I do.*, I still logged in regularly to chat with him in the game. I tried my best to do everything I could to make this relationship stay alive. But it just didn't work out.
Oooh crap. Got to go. Dinner time. Its Justin's birthday today. =)
I'll try to update as often as before but due to the connection, maybe some time in the future.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment