Saturday, February 18, 2006

Liar.

I am such a liar. I keep telling myself that mun cheng doesn't matter to me. I try to drown myself in the daily routine of my life and keep myself busy so that I wouldn't have to think about him. It works sometimes, but not often. I hate this effect he has on me. I hate it when he stands me up. I hate it when he doesn't message me. I hate feeling like I'm just another one of those girls who is crazy about him. I hate myself for feeling like this. Ugh! Its been a day and a couple of hours since I last heard from him. The longest time ever. My hand is constantly itching to just message him and tell him how I feel. Then, I remember. I don't have the eff-ing right to do so. I'm not of importance to him. I'm not his girlfriend. Perhaps I'm just being really needy. Or perhaps, I don't matter to him. Argh!!!!! Eff off you stupid feelings! I don't want to feel anymore! Leave me alone!!!

No comments: