Alright, man! Tomorrow is the last day of school and I can't wait to get the hell out! Just today, I was desperate to walk out of the door of the sweltering hot*okay, was exagerrating, but that's what I do! =D*, sad excuse of a tiny little area to be called a 'classroom' for a class consisting of 24 students when it was supposed to be only for 19 students! I think though, the almost all of my fellow classmates is with me in that. Either that, or they just wanted to get home early. Lol. We originally had 2 hours of Physics *such a bore today, because I was practically SLEEPING by 10am in the morning. Was in need of rejuvenation, but classmates didn't let me leave. Darn.* Anyway, we practically co-erced*joking* Mr. Selva into letting us leave a 3p.m. instead. Wheee! Class unity is almighty I tell you! =D
As awesome as that might sound, teachers decided that THEY would have the last laugh. I'm going to have to sit for TWO frigging tests, which coincidentally is Physics and Malaysian Studies. Crap. I thought I was done memorising all the Malay names!
Liang Fu Han. *See. You're mentioned.*
Hahahahhahahhaha.
Anyway, better start studying. I don't wanna have to visit Starbucks for the 2nd time in a week for a little pick-me-up. Mummy is already complaining that I use way too much money!
Note: Yesterday, 4th of April 2007, was Mum and Dad's 20th wedding anniversary.
Came home to a HUGE bouquet of flowers! Can't tell what flowers, because I'm not that girlish. Darn. Anyway, flowers! I want some! *wink*
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
swt.i know you got holidays lar k. i dont have. dont need to be so happy de k. XD. since u want flowers then u ma go ask eng joe buy for you lo. buy 99roses. XDDDD.
Post a Comment