Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Inner Sloth.

I'm bored outta my mind. Darn. I just counted. I've been on holidays for 5 days and I have done. Lemme see. Nothing. Absolutely. NOTHING.

I know, I know. I should be extremely guilty and ban my inner sloth from ever emerging again, but I love it too much to do that. Argh. I swear, this epidemic of sloth-ness shall be the death of me! Oh wait. It's been around all my life! Darn it.

Anyway, I had a great day out with Mickey on Monday. Went to One Utama and shopped till my pants dropped. Whoops. Okay, my pants didn't drop and nobody got inside it, mind you. But it was a fun day. We tried to watch 'The Reaping' at GCS Cinema, but security was so tight there. Just because we weren't FULLY 18 yet, we weren't allowed to get tickets. Darn. Gonna try again at Sunway Pyramid though. Security's not that tight yet and I guess if wouldn't hurt if I flash the ticket seller with a 100-watt smile...Hahahahahaha. In the end, we watched 'Stomp The Yard' instead. Man, did the movie rock my world or what! Full of cool stepping moves and awesome tracks! I LOVE STOMP THE YARD! =D

Oooh! We went to Italiannies for lunch. Damn. Haven't been there in quite a while, but the Calamari still rocked my socks! It was simply DIVINE. Satisfied my cravings for fried food for a quite a while*meaning, for about 2 days*. Besides that, we ordered Stuffed Mushrooms, and Spaghetti with Meatballs*bad choice. Meatball was such a scary sight, not to mention gargantuan in size. Lol.* All in all, it was a nice meal, with amazing company, however the bill, oh, the bill, was a PRETTY sight, I tell you. A whoppping RM 95++ for like 3 dishes and 2 drinks. Damn. I can practically hear the money flapping it's sides and flying away. Mickey, being the sweetheart he is, paid for it. I actually felt bad. You know how I don't like people to pay for me for meals or something whenever we are out. Heck, he woukdn't even let me take a picture of the receipt! =/

After that, I dragged him along to the shops and started the long awaited shoppping spree. Wheeee! Boy, was I excited. Been so long since I've been able to shop on my own accord. =D Poor Mickey, dragged around by a fanatical shopper for the whole day. I think I kinda scared him with my obssession with tops. Don't worry. I don't spend YOUR money. I wanna be an independent girl. I'm not that kinda girl alright. *wink*

Hmm. Darn. Sleepy. That's saying something, because I've been sleeping for the whole day. Damn the fabled inner sloth! Iiish.

Ooohh! I nearly forgot! Mickey got me another rose! Thanks sweetie! =D

3 comments:

Justin said...

Nice to know you had a great time. Just being supportive as you're brother whose not included in the family.

Disturbed Archangel said...

you don't want to be included in the family? FINE.

Justin said...

I do, but wizzer took my spot.