Sunday, April 22, 2007

Things You Do To Procrastinate.

Hey people! Just dropping by. School's starting tomorrow and I'm still here, procrastinating as usual. Iish. Anyway, I was browsing through my phone in the midst of boredom, and found tons of pictures that I meant to post up but somehow, yeah, procrastination will be the death of me. Someday. Lol.

Anyway, a picture's worth a thousand words!*but that doesn't mean that they don't come with a few snazzy comments from yours truly!*flutters eyelids** Enjoy! =)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

A view which I wake up to everyday.=)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

A good instructor always comes prepared - with labeled kancils! =D


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Couldn't help but pose with the beautiful sunlight making my hair shine! Lol!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

You know, I really wonder why do they have to stick 2 of these in front?

Ooh! Mummykin's flowers for her 20th anniversary with dad!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Up close and personal. With the flower, silly! =DDD


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

My fingernails for an hour.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Got pretty fingernails, must pose a bit-lah!

Back in Sungai Siput for Ching Ming.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Cuttlefish and kankung in curry! Badabap bap bap~ I'm lovin' it! *wink*


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

So tasty that it's finger lickin' good!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Dang! The bizzare poses started since she was practically a toddler! Who am I talking about? It's none other than Omokie/Momok/Maosh/Whatever she's called these days.

Recently, I fell sick, thanks to Dizie the germ spreader, the whole family is now SICK. But! Eng Joe was so sweet that he came by to take care of me! =DDDDD Thank you SO much sweetie! I'm like, super touched! =DDD

Anyway, for about a week now, we've been having PORRIDGE. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

My meds. Scary. Everybody was like. 'Waa! You dying already ah!' when they saw me taking them when I went back to school for filming on thursday.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

A picture in Time magazine. Comes with the message below.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Some way to make a statement huh? I hereby swear, that I'll never ever stoop so low as to drink from a mudhole. Let's pray that I never have to.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

My 'Musical Madness' participant pass! So cool, ain't it?


What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Drama Nerd
 

You sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)

Musician
 
Literature Nerd
 
Science/Math Nerd
 
Social Nerd
 
Artistic Nerd
 
Gamer/Computer Nerd
 
Anime Nerd
 
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace


I'm no nerd! =S Wait. I mean, I'm no drama queen! Jascha would know! Hahahahahah.

9 comments:

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

haha. you are definitely a NERDY DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!! XDDD.

Anonymous said...

my lovely drama nerd ^^

Disturbed Archangel said...

i'm not a nerd! *gasp* shouldn't have put that up! xD who's 'i'm only in it for the vibrations'? Sounds so porny. =.=

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

haha. that must be one stalker trying to stalk you. XD.

Disturbed Archangel said...

O_o.. I don't need one. Iiish. OR is it you!

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

you think you so geng can make me stalk u mer?! XDDDDD.

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...

haha... i love ur starving photos..meaningful....^_^ gonna post it up in my blog too...CREDIT to STEPHIE Sailormoon..hehehe ^^

Disturbed Archangel said...

I know I'm fabulous Rach. *wink* hahahahah.

Lol. Bro, of course they're meaningful! They're MY pics weh! Lol. I'm not sailormoon! Iiish

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

'FABULOUS'?! ya RIGHT.. XD.