Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Post SPM - 5s7/2006 Genting Trip

Well, the long anticipated s7 class trip! Can't think of anything to say though. Something is wrong with me. Well, that idiotic chao told me to be there before 8, and for once, I was actually on time, to find out that I was early by half an hour. What's worse, was that we boarded the bus at 9am. I waited for an HOUR. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I don't do well with waiting. Sheesh. Then the sales person in 7-11 was being such a bitch, by not letting us stay in the shop if we didn't buy anything. Yeah, yeah. I complain a lot. Oh well, that whole part was dedicated to Yi Peng. Because she wasn't there, so we got off to a bad start. xD Joking.

On the bus.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Romeo, romeo. Where for art thou romeo? I meant, my prince. xD


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Do you see Chien reflected in the shades? Cool shades right? Its mum's.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I spent the whole bus ride up playing cards with Zhuan, Chuan and Kai Li. xD Jeez. Its like I'm the only girl who likes to gamble.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

After lunch with some of the guys. Chuan was being really gross by throwing food.>_>
Food waster!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Some of the guys in front of....ta-dah! Christmas tree! =D


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Wheee! Christmas tree! Oh. Humans as well. xD

Hmm. I can't really remember what we did the first afternoon. At night though, after dinner, we went to watch The Mysteria Show. Overall, the show was alright, I'd give it about a 7/10. Don't have any pictures of that though, they don't allow any recording devices. My favourite part of the show was the part where there was this woman*I think* who really knew how to handle a crossbow. She could aim and shoot like nobody else! She's cool! Totally my idol, being someone who's half blind.

After that, we went to watch a horror movie, since we couldn't get into the haunted house. Personally, I preferred that we watched the movie instead of going into the haunted house because in the movies, ghosts don't chase and scare you from behind. Oh, I nearly forgot. The movie we watched was Colic. The movie wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. It was mostly gory. The scenes were a tad bit disturbing for me, especially the scene where the mother's hand was caught in the sewing machine. Eww much? The needle was stabbing into her thumb. Yucks. Sewing machines will never look the same to me again.

After the movie, again, I forgot what we did, but I spent the night in Chao's room. Yeah, a room full of guys, whatever. Not as if we did anything. I found out that Chao is as good as paralysed when he's asleep. He didn't even turn on his back for the whole night! Zhuan, Chuan and I though, were less lucky and couldn't sleep. So, being the chatterboxes we are, we chatted until we fell asleep, which was like, real late, resulting in the grouchy mood I was in during the next morning. What self respecting teenager wakes up before 10 during holidays! Good God!

Day 2, we spent in the theme park. I didn't participate much though, as I was feeling nauseous the whole day. Sad, I know, for an adrenaline junkie like me. Here are some pics though.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Peace sign? I don't know which dude suggested it. -.-


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Yes, we know you have big hands, but don't cover our pretty faces with them?


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Everybody looks so lost...

We went on the gondola!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

I don't freaking know how to smile. >_>


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

I kinda made the mistake of asking Zhuan to pose in front of the uhm...lover's bridge..alone... Don't blame me! I'm blind! I didn't know better!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Christmas tree. Fascinating! xD


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Three chicks and a dude. Foursome? xD


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Told you I'm fascinated by christmas trees. xD


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Pui Yee, Kah Yan & I. Roomies! Chienz was taking the photo. Her skills are..mmm...xD


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Oh how I wish it was a bell, I could ring it then! =D


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Roomies! The random dude who took this picture for us honestly has no photography skills! xD I don't want to see the floor. Hello?!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Carousel! I love carousels! =D


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Roomies again!

The last night in Genting. We went to Snow World. It was really fun! I never thought a place full of stinky and fake snow would be so much fun with your friends. As soon as I went in, Yin Hoo shot me with a ball of snow, smack in the middle of my face! I swear I swallowed some of that filthy snow! Oh god. xD Throughout the whole 40 minutes, I think Eng Joe was the only one who dared to push the snow up into my top. Sheesh! Don't worry. I got even with him. LOL. I pushed some back up his shirt. xD Revenge is so sweet. =D Too bad we weren't allowed to take pics though. By the end of the 40 minutes we were in there, my ass was soaked and so was my body. Thanks to some people. You know who you are. >_>

After that though, we headed back to our rooms and took a well deserved bath. You know my type. Can't stand to be sticky and stinky. After that, we went down to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and stayed there for a while. Yikes. I gotta go. Here are a few more pictures. I'll post about prom after I'm back from Korea, if my dad doesn't let me use his laptop. Too lazy to bring my own. Such a hassle!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Outside of the lobby. I think.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Starbuck's Chocolate Cream Chip! A cup of heaven.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

My lovely roomies. =D


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Kah Yan & I. I look like some small town girl.

Anyway. I will try to post while I'm in Korea. Don't worry, I'll get you guys presents. Peng! I want presents from Spain. =D Meanwhile, Korea, here I come!*jumps up and down as enthusiastically as I can even though I'm so dissapointed that we're not going to the United States.*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

zz. i look soooo unforgivably ugly.
*dont care if that word even exists !* sigh. can u delete those pictures from your posts? T.T

anyways. *cough cough* i know my skills is very the lousy. >.> UNLIKE someone who camwhores all the time.. right? *winks winks*

- Chienz -
*swt. sorry laa. stoopid blogger dont know why dont lemme sign in. zz.*

melanie(: said...

Boohoo. chienzy pweetty. I-PO-YO! =D Which means pretty in KOREAN!

So thats.

Mei Li, (Chinese)

I-PO-YO, (Korean)

CANTIK MOLEK! (Malay =D=D)

Beautiful (English. Dohhh.)

Leng! (Canton, which doesnt count as a
language but what the heck =D)

SUI! (Hokkien) *also in chinese. Ni Hen SUI AH!*

Disturbed Archangel said...

chienz! You look cute! and muji muji ipoyo! =D

So, no. I am not removing anything. NEVER! xD Miss you. =)

Anonymous said...

gawd. you guys ahh - -
you know what i'm going to say liao de laa.
so i guess i'll just save my energy.

slp !! i need some rest.
headache. eyes are aching too.

swt. wasnt at home for the whole day.
went to taylors. talked to this really cool couselling psychologist. <3
and went to help institiute.
this Dr. Goh. gawd. i sooo wanna hear him speak in eng again lo T.T
pronounciation ! slang ! gawd <33

annd. i reached home at around 5.20. went out for movies and "dinner" - didnt eat anything =D , with hua bing and friends at 6. >.>
till 10.30.
they lepak-ed in my house xD
went walking around. enjoying the night view. chit-chatting =p

all in all. it was fun xP
heh. i'm like posting in here liao lo - - w/e laaa ! xD

NIGHTS ! zz.

- Chienz -

Disturbed Archangel said...

swt. seriously chienz. you were typing a frigging essay. well, not really. since my essays are long. whatever, but it was nice to know how your day went.

Anonymous said...

lol. u don't sleep during vacations. =D

have so much to say to u when i get back

Disturbed Archangel said...

LOL. Well, Chienzy does. xD Duhhh. I don't think a cup of coffee alone would be sufficient! xD