Oh my frigging god! I haven't even had my breakfast yet, and those two started teaming up on me about all sorts of stupid stuff! Well, I know they're not stupid, but right at this moment, I am too pissed to say that they are important. First, they start off by telling me to choose a college. I am not even sure if I WANT to go for the January intake. I don't feel ready. At all. There's like what, a week left before school starts? Yeah, I haven't gotten registered yet at ANY of the local colleges. Why? WHY? Because Victoria Junior College just HAD to let me know that there wasn't anymore vacancies left for foreign students just a few days ago. 20th of December! What did they think? I was so free that I was sitting around waiting for their response to my application? At least have the decency to tell me the odds that I'd get in okay! What the hell! Now, I'm just stuck with the local colleges. I SO SO SO don't want to study here. Right under the watchful eyes of my parents.
It gets better. They started talking about driving lessons. I don't feel the need to go learn driving okay! I have a driver, and it looks like my parents won't fire him for at least a year more. So, why do I have to learn driving now?! Can't I spend the last few days of this pathetic short period of a holiday snuggled up in my couch, watching DVDs? Pathetic, I know. But thats how I want to spend my holidays! Relaxed and in a totally NO-WORRIES-ZONE. Apparently, I HAVE to spend my holidays doing PRODUCTIVE stuff. What in the ............ ARGH! I have so much steam to let off now! I have serious anger management issues! I need to hit something.
After that, it was about my room. MY room. Notice the 'MY'? Just because it's messy and I don't feel like tidying my books and shit, I've earned myself a long lecture about 'If you can't even handle your own room, how do you expect us to let you stay overseas?' What the fuck! Mel was like that too when she left. She managed just fine. Or do they think that I'm not as competent as she is? Just because I don't tidy up my books and feel lazy to arrange my clothes properly DOESN'T MEAN that I CANNOT DO IT!
Oh, Wee Neng just messaged me to wish me Merry Christmas. Don't even get me started about frigging Christmas. I've been invited to like a TON of parties, and I got to go to.............NONE! I can't even go out with my friends. Like NORMAL teenagers. It's like I'm grounded or something. I got the impression that my parents think that I'm this sex-crazed, estrogen-driven teenager who's lusting for sex. Yeah. Sex. Like what? I don't even have a boyfriend! Or these days, you supposedly could do it with any stranger on a plane but do they think that I'm so easy? I have standards okay! I don't think that believed me when I said that I wouldn't give up my virginity that easily too. I need to go out! NOT WITH MY PARENTS.
Besides that, my MOTHER seems to think that I'm CHEAP. Yeah. She actually said that out loud. Why? Because I like dressing up in halter tops, spaghetti straps and tube tops and buying sexy lingerie! I saw this REALLY ADORABLE *get this* DRESS, at a shop in Taipan and she was like, 'I won't buy that for you. It's too 'revealing'.' What the hell? It was like a normal dress which shows off, I admit, a little bit of my cleavage but what the! It wasn't that revealing! I was pretty moody when she said I couldn't have it so I went out of the shop before I could say something that I might regret. When we got into the car, SHE started lecturing me about giving her attitude*WHAT THE HELL? I CAN'T EVEN GRIEVE FOR THE DRESS I MIGHT HAVE HAD! YOUR ERA AND MY ERA ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT ERAS! YOUR FASHION SENSE AND MINE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN OBLIGE TO YOUR KIND OF FASHION! DIE I TELL YOU!*
OH MY GOD. I AM STILL SO FRIGGING PISSED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment