Tuesday, December 12, 2006

He has.

Mun Cheng has a girlfriend. I just found out.

This does not affect me.

Please go away. Go away.

I shouldn't feel hurt. I shouldn't.

So, the question is,
Why do I feel as if my heart's stopped beating altogether?

There are so many questions revolving around in my head.

Was I not good enough for him?

Was I not patient enough?

Was I too naive for his liking?

What did I do wrong?

Was it that he didn't like that I'm not as talkative as him?

What did all those late nights on the phone mean to him?

What did all the messaging non-stop mean to him?

What was he thinking when he told me he wanted me to be his wife?

What was he thinking when he said I was his special girl?

Why did he give me so much love and pull out so suddenly?

Why did he heal me, only to tear me apart after?

Why does he affect me so?

I don't have the answer to all that questions. I just know that he'll always be in my heart, hurting me whenever I think of him. I used to think that there is someone out there, made perfectly for us, one for each. I thought he was my fit. Obviously, he doesn't think so.

I guess, I will just have to let time do the healing and I hope that in time, my own McDreamy will stumble into my life. Meanwhile, being optimistic is the sure way to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh. i feel the same like you.
whenever i think of adam.
well. i cant say i've totally got over him.
coz it still hurts a lil whenever i think of him.
*wth. when i'm typing this, he pm-ed me. oh. my. gawd. what a coincidence?! >.>*

anyways.
yeah.
you're right.
moving on and being optimistic while waiting for your mr mcdreamy come to you is the only option.
the best option!

gambateh ne ! <3

- Chienz -

Disturbed Archangel said...

To hell with dudes eh! xD so guy bashing now. xD

So, Chienz, will you be optimistic with me? =)

Anonymous said...

heh. optimistic.
not my type actually.

i know this sounds wrong.
but i do enjoy being depressed sometimes x.x;
dont know.
whenever i'm staring out from the car window.
i tend to feel that way.
a lil lost. a lil troubled.
but i enjoyed it.
sigh. tell me that i'm wired. weird. w/e. xD

but optimistic ehh
i'll try =/

- Chien -