Today, I received an amazing opportunity.
My dad offered to fly me to Bali for a month, to work with the top 10 architects in Malaysia. They are going to be working on a 6 star hotel and it will definitely be an amazing experience. The purpose of this trip is to find out whether I am suitable for architecture, or not. This, I suspect, will be the starting paragraph in the next chapter of my life.
What differentiates people from a success or a failure is their ability to jump at opportunities, no matter how insignificant it might seem in the beginning. A real winner always, always stays true to his/her goal and is willing to sacrifice everything in order to achieve that goal.
The question that remains is, am I a winner?
The real question is, will you be supporting me?
P.S. I love you.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey steph,that's like a freaking cool opportunity ..Good for you=D Plus who
knows you end up doing well and you end up being one of the top 10 in another 10 years?Who knows sin chien would end up together will brad pitt=P hahaha..
i wish my dad can find me the top 10 chef in the world and 10 of them pass me all the kung fu skills in cooking and i'll be the Invicible XD
dude -.- did you try to insult me somewhere in your comment?
<.<
It's a compliment from me and you should thank me instead of accusing me that i insult you somewhere in my comment?=P
Steph. You have to think hard about this okay. But these kinda things don't come by easily okay. =)
btw, if you go when is it? i rmb you said july. but which date? =)
Post a Comment