Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hopes.

Once upon a time, it was OUR dream.

Now, well, it seems like I'm the only one holding on. It amazes me to no end, the lengths I'd go through to make you happy. Changing my personality, the quintessential factor that makes me, ME. Changing my look, just so that you'd notice. Changing my thoughts and opinions about everything, just so that you don't say that I'm selfish, yet again. It's never going to be enough, is it? Everything has changed, but not for the better. I wish I could say that I am not that naive, but time has revealed that I truly am, because I really thought that you would always love me like I love you. Apparently, I am in the wrong, again.

Once upon a time, it WAS.

8 comments:

с н ι e й z ` said...

you know you can always talk to me :]
dont say 'thank you' alright?
it makes me feel that there's this big big distance between us ..

and i dont like it >< !

boo. you better do well in that stupid exams of yours, or else i'll slap you ! xD.
hahaha. i wanna go out with you okay !

love you! =p ♥

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

what abt me? don't leave me out!!!! how dare u. hmph.

i love you too girl. =]

Disturbed Archangel said...

haahahahah. I feel so gloriously loved! I like it. xD

Swt. I said thank you because you're you. Makes sense? hahahahah. I'll try my best.

Rach, you silly girl. xD How to reach you. I bet you were sleeping like a pig laa. hahahah.

I love you both!

с н ι e й z ` said...

jiak sai laa you rachel.
go till so far. >.>
how to shop with you? ish. :x

lol. 'thank you' because i'm still the chienz that you knew from the start? @@.
meh. kinda confusing lor.

Yu Khim said...

What about me?=P Stay strong steph=)

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

eh. i'm only two hrs ahead of u laa donkey. not that late alright. @@ you can always text me alright. =]

eh. you both come to melb for holidays in june alright??? then we can go shopping. LOL. i've been shopping like crazy lately. :p

would u guys be around when i come back in dec??

с н ι e й z ` said...

lol. i hope not ..
i seriously wanna go america ..

but i doubt i'll be leaving in this year ..

sigh .

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

doesnt matter. you leave next year so that you can see me. right? i'm pretty sure you'll miss me loads. =)