Hey guys. Am spending the last night in Hunter Valley, Australia. It's so gorgeous here! I swear, I will get a villa here and come back every year with my family in the future. Will be back on Monday night. See you guys soon!
P.S. I miss you too sweetheart! *hugs and kisses*
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
heh. hoping for something along the lines of "hoping to see you for the first time in months so that we can go shopping!" was a bit unrealistic i guess.
LOL. you know, i've been waiting for her to be free to go out for shoppping for SOOOOOO LONG. after so long, now only boleh go shopping. teruk. hahaha.
Sigh,me too..i've been waiting for her since form 2..
Oh damn. Am so busy. Will be dashing off for trip with joe they all tomorrow. My clothes aren't even half dry yet! No time to blog, no time to study, no time to go shopping! Ehm. How about we go out after christmas? I need time to recuperate!
Peng, Rachel I'm always hoping that we'll go shopping. xD
but you're always just hoping alright. not doing anything. xD.
What about me?=(
Post a Comment