Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tag Frenzy: Humouring Weirdos Like Mockie.

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:
Momokie/Mockie/Mocking Bird.

YOUR 5 IMPRESSION ABOUT HIM/HER:

1) Fat.

2) Ugly.

3) Funny.

4) Odd.

5) My sister.

P.S. The above is just me, trying to be mean to mah fat RR.

THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Doing silly things to make me laugh.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE EVER SAID:
Roar! I'm a sad sad lion!

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
Meh. I've seen you naked anyhooo.

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL:
We're at war, sucker!

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOU ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
Invade Mars and became the Ruler of All Things Red and Martian-like before I could do it.


xD

2 comments:

melanie(: said...

Mars is mine!

с н ι e й z ` said...

wow. wadever happened wor.

its so dusty in here ! xD

gurl , update ! D:D: