Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Box Of Remembrance.

I know, I know. I haven't blogged about my birthday celebration, Cambridge interview and written test, and the AS examinations progress! Sorry! I was busy! STUDYING! Anyway, I SWEAR! I will update you guys in DETAIL as soon as possible. Probably next week.

Okay, so why have I purposely come online to blog? Well, I was tunneling through my ton of books to find all the Thinking Skills essays I've done for the past 10 months. I couldn't find it. Big surprise there. However, I stumbled upon my old notebook. The one I used throughout the span of my last year in high school. Yeap. The white one white the word 'Zen' written across it. What? I am the epitome of Zen! Bwahahahah. Okay. Will stop my weirdness right away.

What's the big deal about this little white book, you say? Well, to anyone who is well versed with my life history, this little white book holds a large portion of my secrets back then. I guess, it was a little white book which acted as a little black book. *wink* Leafing through the pages, I was amazed by how much has changed in 10 months! I have gone from a girl, moping for a guy she'll never get, blaming the world which was against me at all times to a girl, who thinks that she's been blessed with the rarest gift of all, being in love waith a guy who actually loves her back the same, if not more. I saw how my thinking had changed. From a selfish little brat to a person who is trying to be more considerate about other people's feelings. I'm not saying that I'm a totally selfless person now, but I'm making strides. Guess all the 'Grow up for once, NY!' lectures from Joe is leaving it's mark on me. Happy now, Mickey Mouse? =p

Originally, I thought, maybe I'll post some of the stuff I wrote in there, to give you a little taste of my world. Ahh, what the heck, you'd be better off if you didn't know! Iwasonceaspy... Keep the mystique alive! *wink*

P.S Chienzy, I found all the stuff we wrote during the tuitions we attended. They are most definitely going into the B.O.R. Tell me if you want a portion of it. They're yours too. =)

26 comments:

с н ι e й z ` said...

LMAO ! CRAP WEH XD

you still kept those notes? XD
ahahahaha. i dont dare to read them again =x
lmao maybe i'd be embarrassed of myself like shit x_x

mehh. ahahahah xD..

ooh. one ques. wads B.O.R ?
-_________-

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

show me then. i'm interested. =)

peng said...

lol. i miss the days of passing notes during mind-blowingly boring classes.

Disturbed Archangel said...

Box of Remembrance laa Chienzy! So blurr laa you. Muahahah. All your secrets, revealed!*to Rach only*

Lol. Duhh. Especially during Shanti and Lim Yoke Keng's classes. xD!

High school. Sigh. Hated it when we were still there and now we miss it. Swt.

с н ι e й z ` said...

OIH LOL dun simply show DDDDDDDD: !!

ishish.

Yu Khim said...

What about me?I want to see also!!!!

melanie(: said...

hahaha, perhaps i should post too.

everyone seems to be so wistful nowadays; must be the domino effect of holidays. Tsk.

Even tofu posted drawings from PMR papers. -.- gaaahs.

*DIGS FOR STUFF*

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

LOL. chien you're dead. i know everything!!! xD.

i still pass notes in class now. xD. but i pass boook this time. my entire note book. LOL.

we enjoy passing notes best esp during shanti's class. she's darn boring. =)

peng said...

heh. i don't miss high school. i just miss the note passing =D now we'd prolly laugh reading those things we wrote tho.

с н ι e й z ` said...

>__> darn you rachel !
those were not written by me D:
i was possessed by dunno-what-thing D:

<__<

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

possed by your own spirit. ahahaha. i'm still here. still have those things in my mind. come get me! :P

we should really meet up soon. it's been long since we all last gathered. =S

after my finals k. and steph's and peng's and everyone's. then we all go out. hahhahaha.

Disturbed Archangel said...

Girls, I'm free after Nov 21st. Then the 2 weeks after, we can go out on weekends. Not sure when I'm going to go on the family trip. Grr. But Penang trip is well in progress. However, I need help with the guest list.

Mao, you wanna play GOLF?

melanie(: said...

And TENNIS, and SQUASH (we should so do that together (: ) and WATER POLO.... and kickboxing(this one is with april) LOL.

aaaaahh, my affinity with sports never dies. HEH.

need my help on the Penang trip? i.e. lodging and all?

Yu Khim said...

What about me?=S

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

erm. guest list you dont worry. i can settle for you. the others, accomodation and transport and everything. you better plan well. else i'll strangle you. xD.

chien, when is ur holidays. i so wanna go out already. ahhahaha. one more paper to go.

when is mel gonna be back??

с н ι e й z ` said...

screwww youuuuuuu dont make me COMPLAIN RWAR.

everyone's having their hols.
am i'm stuck with loads of work till mid dec.

diao.
>_> RAAAAAHHH
i so wanna go out okay.

melanie(: said...

mel's gonna be back on 20th. and mel is feeling rather reluctant to render her services now. (: whee.

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

hahahaha. i'm having holidays already!!!!!! officially ended coll life. @.@

aiyo. work are always there. dont be so stressed up. =) chill.

O.o too bad for steph then. she has to do things on her own. but she has her husband, so no worriess laa. xD.

melanie(: said...

Exactly what I thought. (: we all have our lives to live, sis. you're on ya own, trala!

с н ι e й z ` said...

thats friggin sad.
i'd like to think that i'll be having a couple of friends where we'll live all our lives tgt XD.

but swt. how to find such friend.
-__-

Yu Khim said...

Nobody even bothers about me=( i'm invisible ar chien and rachel?='(

peng said...

BLOG!

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

not my fault. sorry yu khim. xD.

Yu Khim said...

Stupid chien =S

с н ι e й z ` said...

>_>? wad shit. all of a sudden scold me?

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

ahahhhaa. seee. he rather scold you then me. xD. cause i'm good. blehhhh. =)