Thursday, September 20, 2007

Difference.

Mickey:"What is the difference, between saying 'I Love You' for one time, and for a thousand times?"

'Wouldn't it get boring?', you said.

Tears just started to fall then. Of course, the fact that I have been crying for the whole night didn't help, at all.

It is not boring to me. I will never get bored of something like that.

I guess. That phrase has more power over me than anything else. It is amazing what I would do to hear you say them.

The difference? The feeling you give me when you say 'I Love You' to me is incredible, it makes me happy, so much more than I thought possible.

Remember, I was so depressed and dark in the past two years. Being with you changed all that. I remembered how to be happy again, and nobody, nobody can make me laugh like you do. You always make me feel so good about myself, even though you're always teasing me. But I guess, I got in over my head. I fell too deep for you and now you're embedded in the centre of my heart. If I tried to claw my way in there to evacuate my heart of you, I'd die before I succeeded. Sweetheart. You know I want what is best for you, in terms of life and especially studies. If space is what you need, I'll give it to you.

I just have to suck it up and deal with the crap in my life.

I'll try to be tough.

I promise.

So don't worry.

But, there is a difference.

For me, at least.

No comments: