You know, each and everytime before the results of a recent exam comes out, I'll start worrying. No, not about my own results*okay, MAYBE I exaggerated a little. I DO worry.*, but what to say if my grades are better than the ones that the people I love obtained instead.
This has been a constant pain in my butt since the beginning of time*since I was born, you silly!*, it used to be mainly centered around me and Chienz, as we were both very competitive*have to be cuz our parents would compare our grades* and sometimes, grades would sabotage us and bite our relationship in the ass.
Why?
You see, my dears, when a person has lower grades than me, and he/she KNOWS that my grades are better, me trying to comfort them, telling them that they'd do better if they worked harder, was just an attempt to smudge it in their faces. It would imply*I guess*:
A) I got better grades than you, HAHA!
B) I got better grades than you, because I'm a thousand times smarter and your puny brains shall never comprehend the complexity of my god-like mind, HAHA!
or
C) You're such a lazy bum, useless too! No wonder you got grades like that, HAHA!
Damn people and their need to translate innocent gestures like trying to make them feel better into an ugly thing like that. Don't they realise that I, too, understand their feelings? I too, have once gotten results like these?
I feel stupid.
Damn. I should just be a cold bitch and stop worrying so much about other people.
P.S Ooh! CHIENS AND I ARE PERFORMING AT INTI THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! WANNA COME SEEEEEE?
*no, it's not a competition*
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Performing?Hmm..What could it be?Wondering ...is it........
don't be pervy.
how was the performance?? sorry. didnt really talk to you lately. having trials.
Post a Comment