Thursday, July 26, 2007

Scratches And What Not.

Last week, I scratched my mom's car. Yes, the BMW. I was backing out of the driveway, wanting to go to Giant and get some groceries with Dizie, but gauged the distance between the car's ass and the wall wrongly. So, *screech*. S.H.I.T! I was so scared that Mumsie would behead me. So, I did what any sane teenager would do. Drive away before she notices anything. Wrong, I know, but I needed to think.

On the way, I was debating with Dizie whether to tell her myself or let her discover it's disfiguration by herself. Of course, my, I mean, OUR conscience got the better of me, so yeah, I decided to tell her. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that I would come straight out with it. After getting the groceries, we went to a stall nearby and got some Cendol, Mumsie's favourite desert! *wink*

When we got home, I handed the Cendol to her, and told her to brace herself for some news. She was so suspicious of me, and went 'You collided with another car!'. Geez. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE! Not. I took a deep breath, and spouted it out,'Mum, I'm pregnant.' YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON HER FACE! It was SO hilarious! Hahahahhaahha. Anyway, I immediately went like, "Just joking. So serious for what?*She literally let out a breath of relief. Sheesh!* Just wanted you to know that there's far worse things that could happen than me scratching your car.""YOU SCRATCHED MY CAR?!!!!""Yeap. One small patch only laa." Guess what? She gave me a skeptical look. *shrugs*

I didn't get into much trouble over it, because it really wasn't that obvious, unless you're bent on scrutinizing every little part of the car.

Then, YESTERDAY. I scratched DAD'S MERCEDES. HOLY SHIT! ....Needless to say, I felt even more horrified than when I scratched mum's car. I have NO idea how it got scratched. *It's only a TEEEENY WEEEEEENY patch, on the door handle. Yes, the handle you have to pull to open the door.* I mean, when I passed by the wall,*YES, THE SAME IDIOTIC WALL.* The side mirror, which is extended OUTSIDE was SAFE and UNHARMED. BLARGH. At the rate I'm going, I can only say, which shall I do NEXT week? Estima? Or the MOST expensive car we have, the UBER sleek Mercedes? Gahh!

Guess what Mumsie said when she saw the damage?

"Not bad, you improved. At least it's a smaller patch compared to the one on the BMW"


".......



Mumsie! SO NOT FUNNY!"

P.S. Am giving myself a grace period. Not going to drive at all. Until I think I can 'Do NO Harm' to the poor cars.

P.P.S. Will post up the pictures of the scratches soon enough.

3 comments:

peng said...

god, i miss you!

i even miss your drama. XD

Disturbed Archangel said...

lol. well. my 'drama' probably isn't as interesting as before. *wink*

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

dont lie. your drama is always interesting. hahahhahaha.