Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bahh!

I. Should. Be. Studying.

11 comments:

melanie(: said...

GAMMMMBATTE YO!

peng said...

one weekend out wouldn't kill you, u know?

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

stop dating with eng joe daily then you wil have the time to study and also go out with us some time?? :P

melanie(: said...

and the jealous eng joe will start hunting YOU instead, rachel.

Yu Khim said...

Haha,rachel don't need to be that straight forward.Steph will kill you know?

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

if he dares, i'll take steph away from him for some time then only return her to him. :P

John Tan said...

lol rachel! you take her bah! (that's if she wants to =DDDD) ahhahaha

peng, you'll have your date with her sometime after our trials, i promise you that =)

lol, momok! that's what your sis use to call you. i'm not that "small gas" leh. but when it comes to rachel.... she's as good as dead. hahaha

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

wth. lol. go die laa u stupid fella. lol. you should be dead instead of me. lol.

stop dating with her for once so that she can come out for a date with us laa pls. lol.

Disturbed Archangel said...

swt. all what? My AGENT is it? So many people wanna go out dating with me. I AM LOVED! =DDD I did. I went out dating with Chienz!

melanie(: said...

>_> kicks.

@_@ the ugly names my sister gives me. Gotta love em.

*rolls eyes*

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

you might think you are but actually you are not??? LOL.