Is wanting to feel as loved as I know I am all the time a sin? An indication, a simple gesture is all I've ever wanted. A hug from behind, a kiss on the cheek, a proclamation of love*hopeless romantic, sorry*. Heck, even that bright smile you used to flash in my direction, would suffice. All I know now is love and hurt is mutual, and that I am imperfection itself. It's suffocating, frustrating, annoying, and wounding to the ego and the personality. However, I am never going to give up on us. Not now, not ever. We made a promise, and the promises we made, defines us, remember? I love you, my silly mickey. Even on rainy days(metaphorically speaking) like this.
It's been a year, 2 weeks and a day.
It's only the beginning of a lifetime of excitement with you.
Can't wait.
P.S To my non-existent readers, I'm okay, in the midst of my trials but I promise that I will update in exactly ONE more week? Loads of pictures and updates to do. I'm tired already, thinking about it!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment