Yeap. The big 18. As some of you would know*if anyone is still reading this blog that contains nothing but incessant ramblings of mine*, my big 18th birthday is coming up, on the 10th of October, this coming Wednesday. I know I should be really pschyed about it. However, I'm really having a hard time to make myself excited about this supposedly 'life-altering' day. For me, it's just another birthday. Perhaps, this is a psychological effect of my brain after the big let-down of a birthday last year, for making me less prone to getting dissapointed again. Or maybe I'm feeling the infamous 'I-don't-wanna-get-older' blues? Who knows?
I do hope that it will be great though. I really, desperately, do. I know Mickey has something planned. He always does. I just hope it's enough to blow my mind away, sweep me off my feet, or something to that effect? You know what I mean. I just don't want to dissapoint him and make him think that I don't appreciate him and all the effort he's put in for this. I know he's been overstretched*not literally, you pervy little asses* and has been overspending. I feel guilty enough as it is. What in the world is wrong with me? I should feel overjoyed and euphoric that he is spoiling me so much. Why am I worrying instead about his pocket money? Gahh. Oh! I think I'm having PMS, that's why. I hope. Not that I keep track of my period.*Hahhahahah, was that too much information? =p*
Well, on a different note altogether, I have been corresponding with this lecturer in Australia via Facebook. He's still single and looking for love. He asked me questions about me and Joe. Don't worry, I didn't tell him anything important, but here are a few of our exchanges:
Russell: No worry, I meant post your pic in your profile. Anyways, I saw your boyfriend, he is as cute as you. Both of you still young and funny!
Me: Lol. I see. I thought you meant send it directly to you or something. Lol. He is most certainly not. I am cuter. Lol. Yeap. I think we're the oddest people to be together, but it's okay, because we make each other so happy.
Russell: I was too tired yeterday.... almost 2.30am in Australia!
Nice to hear that and good on you!
I donot know what types of happiness you guys after, what are they?
That question really stunned me. Happiness, how many kinds of happiness are there? Heck, I wasn't even sure that happiness was divided into catogories or something! But then, I thought. There didn't have to be any types of happiness, as long as I know that I'm the luckiest girl on Earth to have him, then we're just fine. So I replied.
Me: Ah, it's okay. I went off shortly after too. Well, he just makes me so comfortable. When I'm with him, I can be truly, myself. I don't have anything to hide from him, because if I do try, he'd notice anyway. He takes care of me really well. When I'm sad, he's always the first one to cheer me up. When I'm happy about something, he's the first one to be happy for me. When I'm lonely, all I have to do is say that I miss him and he'll call me or just turn up at my house and surprise me. He supports me in whatever I do, of course, not always. He's more careful than I am and less likely to rush into things. He brings out the best in me. Wow. that was long. Lol. But yeah, he's the best.
I feel as if we complete each other. Sure, we have our differences*Silly mickey. Denial is what you do best, but I am still adamant in claiming that we HAVE our differences, because we do*, but we don't get bothered by what is different*or at least, try not to*. Instead, we try to make our differences work in our favor, and co-exist in peace.*I have no idea why, but Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B acronym just creeped into my mind. Love, Angel, Music, Baby. Hey! I think it's what we're about. Except that it lacks the words Humour and Adventure* Anyway, what I didn't add was, because I loved him with all my heart, and crossed my fingers that he might love me too. When that love was returned, it was as though I had gone to heaven. Damn, I think I might still be in heaven, and it might be a long while before I need to descend down, back to the nitty, gritty place, I call Earth. Well, to tell you the truth, I don't think I'll ever leave heaven. ( = That is how happy Joe makes me. Against all odds, baby, I still love you. ( =
P.S. Suddenly, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment