Monday, June 18, 2007

Jetsetting Lifestyle.

Hah! I wish! Oooh. Yes baby, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk! Are you happy? Or are you sad, since you people have to listen, or rather, read about my rants about life? Anyway, I totally screwed my exams. Probably failed like 2 of the subjects. Heck. I don't feel like a good student, daughter, cousin, sister, whatever anymore. Sheesh. Anyway, am trying to get these things outta my mind now because I'm going to REDANG for a couple of days! =D Alright. I promise I'll post more when I'm back because I'm on vacation! For 2 weeks! Chienzy, Rachel, HOLIDAY! BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAAH! Okay. I know I'm nuts. Lol. OOOOOOOooooh! I gotta go! Bus is leaving SOOOOOOON! Here's a picture in case you missed me! *winks* Yeah. Mickey mouse is wearing make up. You know, I really think he's more girly than I am. Which makes me a lesbian, which would explain why Rachel wants to french with me all the time. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Okay. You people totally should ignore me now. xD Still. Lesbian! *wink*


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Mickey with make up. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.
*ignore the ugly hair. I mean on me. xD*

See you guys in 3 days! Momok's gonna be back! Wheeeee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol dead fish gonna fail 2 subjects! hahahahaha XD
ish i thought you meant my hair. cause if you complain about my 'most yeng' hair, i'll kick your ass so hard you wish you would be dead =p

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

hahhaha. as if u se de kick her ass. dont worry i will kick on ur behalf k?? XD.

Disturbed Archangel said...

don't be silly laa both of you. Lol. Weird man you people. ehm. mickey. your hair sucks! BLEHHHHHH.

melanie(: said...

man make up.

still trying to wrap my head around that. o.o

~*rAcHeL*~ said...

what so weird?! hehe.