Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Stephylicious 101.

Oooh. Did I mention that the last post is the 100th post for this blog? It means that this is the 101st post! Wheee. Therefore, I shall not bore ze fantabulous audience that ya'll have been with the little details in my current and absolutely princess-y lifestyle and just go light with some pictures alright?

Pictures are always fun! =DDD


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Remember this, Chienzy? I wonder if you still have it. O____o


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Wheee! We're all heroes! Taken from a notebook that Momokie got me from Korea. =D


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Sparkling Pink Lemonade! Love it!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

I can't remember if I've posted it up before, but don't they look SO alike? Hahahaha.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Egg yolk that I cracked to bake pineapple tarts for Valentines! Ooh. SHINY! *grabs it like a retard*


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Damn. I just LOVE this picture!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

You know, I don't see the point of covering a donation box. How are people gonna donate!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

You can only see ONE word through it. Much less actually put money inside. No wonder it only had like a few 1 cents in it. xD


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

I really wonder. Since when did I change my name? *fiery look in eyes*


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Wheeee! I look HAAWWWWWWT AND COOL!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

One of my favourite flavors of ice cream from Baskin Robbins - Love Potion. I think Mickey gave me a dose of this. Hahahaha.

That's all for now, folks! *wink*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee. silly you. of course i still have that ! =.=

and uh. that top. i think i have it in my wardrobe >.>
is it from SEED?

- chien -

Disturbed Archangel said...

huh? which toppppp? the white one? it's from MNG. Hahahah. Elaine, MNG man. All the way! =DD

Unknown said...

WAH! is that a heart shape cookie in the ice cream?