For no reason I'm feeling down,
Even though sometimes I might be quite the clown.
Mood Swings,
Always as brief as flings.
Yet it still lingers,
At the tip of my fingers.
Always at my beck and call,
Although I never want it at all.
Effervescence is never everlasting,
Only in fairytales it is a real thing.
Once reality kicks in,
You'll be right back in the game for a deadly spin.
Life is such a pain in the ass most of the time,
But that is what it takes to make us prime.
Yet time and time again,
All I know is that it gives me a hell lotta pain.
-00:48 21.10.2006
Note: Finished at 17:21 21.10.2006
I hope I'll post about something happier the next time. I don't think I can stand being depressed all the time. The outing just now made me a little happier. I think I forgot how much fun a dad, a mum and a seriously annoying brother can provide. I love you guys. =)
P.S Note that Maosh ain't included. Thats because you weren't here. Blehhh. Come back soon you poop!
- S t e p h -
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment