Friday, September 29, 2006

To You.

I don't know why I'm getting so upset.
Its been half a year without him.
Why is it that I still can't let him go?
Why is it that I still feel hurt when he doesn't bother to reply my messages?
Does he still think about me?
Does he still remember who I am?
Do I still mean anything to him?

Once upon a time,
We were the light in each other's lives.
Once upon a time,
We were all we needed to live through another day in this hard and cold world.
Once upon a time,
We were the ones that lived off each other, laughter or tears.
Once upon a time,
When I still knew the meaning of love.

That was then.
When it was still fine and dandy.
When it was still funny and cheery.
When it was still the old me living this life.

I've lost.
A lot.
My heart.
My smile.
My ability to love.
My will to live.

Thanks to you,
The man who had broken my heart,
That my life was turned upside down.
That my life became hell.

I dedicate this to you.

Thank you.

No comments: