skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heaven of A Disturbed Archangel

A hidden sanctuary. A safe haven. An impenetrable line of defense against all the complicated things that life throws at you. This is what this is. Complete. Whole, even, with you people around, giving me all the strength I need to go on in life. Ohana. It's what you people are to me. =)

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bah.

I don't know what's gotten into me.

Its 2 A.M. in the morning and I'm up doing weird things like taking quizzes on Blogthings.
Chern Khang went to sleep half an hour ago. So why can't I sleep!

Going to watch The O.C. till I drop.
Posted by Disturbed Archangel at 10:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Simply Me.

Simply Me.
with make-up on. xD

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (69)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2006 (59)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • ...
      • Bah.
      • Blogthings. Quiz #7
      • Blogthings. Quiz #6
      • Blogthings. Quiz #5
      • Blogthings. Quiz #4
      • Blogthings. Quiz #3
      • Blogthings. Quiz #2
      • Blogthings. Quiz #1
      • Looksie.
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)

Links

  • Google News