Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Taboo.

Currently listening to Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt *courtesy of Yi Peng*. It seems like a total taboo to say that I may be finally getting on with my life. Everytime I think that, I'd end up crying like a piece of crap like how I'm doing now. He really was my friend, not much of a lover, seeing as we never did, uhm, you know. He had been the one for me whenever I needed someone no matter where I was. He had been the light of my life. I, gave him everything I could but he just, didn't want anything at all. I think I'm jinxed. Whenever I go after guys, they would reject me when I really fall hard for them. Shucks. 1st, it was Jonathan, then Warren, now Mun Cheng. Sigh. What is it with me and guys! Ugh.

I think, maybe I really am ready to embark on a new stage of life. One where I'm constantly stressed out and never think about guys. Think I can achieve that? Heh. Who am I kidding. The world would end before that would happen to me. Sigh. I'm READY. I WANT to move on. I don't ever want to think about him again. Not even if he comes crawling back to me. He would look adorable doing that though. SHUCKS! Stop thinking.

Pause.

Do all guys come back after two years asking you for a relationship? If they do, it means Warren will come back to me in about 4 months and Mun Cheng, in uhm, year 2008. You know why? Jon is asking me to be his girlfriend. SHEESH. The cheek of it! After what he put me through in form 3.

Hell of a crackpot.

1 comment:

melanie(: said...

Change of taste in music I guess. I hate slow songs now. I love fast beat dance songs. Doesn't mean a thing to me though, its just change of taste, no biggy. :D